WHAT IS LIFESTYLE BRANDING: 9 PART CHECKLIST TO KNOW IF YOUR BRAND SHOULD BE A LIFESTYLE BRAND
If we had a “new” style to branding, lifestyle branding would be it.
Lifestyle branding is about promoting your ideology or lifestyle through all areas of your life.
Lifestyle branding is great for today’s social media Information Age. It naturally creates intriguing, how to, motivational content as well as diversity.
The one drawback to lifestyle branding is that it only truly works if you actually live the lifestyle.
Fakers will be found out. And when this happens, the destruction of their brand will ensue.
So can your brand be a successful lifestyle brand?
Here are 9 questions to ask yourself.
Is the product or service I offer a method for me to fulfill a deeper belief or idea?
2. Am I and the people like me my target audience?
3. Am I ok with sharing all areas of my life for the good of the brand?
4. Do I have a deep excitement for this deeper belief or idea?
5. Am I a consistent person in my personality and ways (I.e I am not manic depressive or bi-polar)?
6. Do I enjoy sharing who I am and what I believe, unapologetically with others?
7. Am I willing to be a “leader” and truly serve?
8. Can I express my ideas and create engagement through beautiful experiences captured on video or in photos?
9. Am I committed, no matter what to the bigger cause at hand?
If you have answered, “Yes!” then your brand has the natural bones to be a very successful lifestyle brand.